Thats all folks......

Hello readers.
I have officially moved out of my old showroom space at 236 Grand street Brooklyn.
I would like to thank those of you who came by and supported my business there over the past year. It was an exciting step to get out of my old "of the street showroom" and into a more conventional retail location.
Severely Vintage will be dormant for the next few months, but until then I have my new store  - Artifacts 20th Century - at 125 Crosby street in Manhattan.
Come by and check out some cool , rare,  higher end  mid century modern furniture and housewares.

Kyle at Sit and Read Furniture will remain in the space with a new book seller as his partner. Check out his site and make an appointment to see him in October!

I would like to thank Kyle for putting me up for the year I was out there and wish him well in his new venture.

Happy fall everyone!